Let’s see what year 2011 have been for me, with the ups and downs, with unforgettable events and memories..
- I have successfully organized a series of workshop and a dialogue session for the Islamic practitioners in February. This is my first big task at my new office. Alhamdulillah, all went well.
- Busy preparing for my wedding since January till May. That includes attending Kursus Kahwin somewhere in February or March I think. How can I forget? Ugh.
- The Big Day comes in June. After 6 years of knowing each other, The Other Half and I were united lawfully. Again Alhamdulillah.
- 1st August 2011: Our fasting month together as husband and wife
- 5th August 2011: Discovered double line when I did my UPT Test. Im pregnant! But when I told The Other Half he seems confused a bit. Still remember the reaction on his face when I told him.
- Our First Raya together in September. It was quite different not to be at your own house on the first day of raya after had been so since the last 24 years of your life.
- October was the most challenging time of the year as I was diagnosed with right Ovarian Cyst during pregnancy. I went for opt and Alhamdulillah the baby and I are OK. This was the time that tests our love and patience and made me realize that I have wonderful husband, family, colleagues and friends around me. Thank you guys!
- Did my first Qurban and went back to work in November after a month of medical leaves. Started hunting for our own first house and we found it. Alhamdulillah again.
- Received service confirmation and signed the SPBA thingy in mid December. The Other Half also received his confirmation. Double joy.
- End the year 2011 with our first honeymoon or should I say babymoon in Fraser’s Hill, Pahang. A good end wasn’t it?
Hope there is a lot to come in 2012.InsyaAllah.